Successful installation of Mohawk Hardwood depends upon the careful planning and execution of all stages of the installation process. This guide will take you through estimating the materials needed, inspecting the site, selecting the correct underlayment, utilizing the correct tools, and installation procedures.
Below you will find the file names for documents covering the installation procedures for Mohawk Hardwood Flooring. Please feel free to browse the catalog, email or download any of these files.
- Mohawk Hardwood Installation Facts & Procedures
- NOFMA Handling & Storage Recommendations
- Planning Your Installation
- Sub-Floor & Sub-Strate Requirements
- Estimating the Mohawk Hardwood Job
- The Right Tools Produce the Right Results
- Mohawk Engineered Installation Procedures & Techniques
- Mohawk Engineered Clic Installation Instructions
- Mohawk Solid Installation Procedures & Techniques
- Stair Step Installation
- Repairing Mohawk Hardwood